Thursday, July 21, 2005

 

Greetings from NYC

I'm in NY! I'm in NY! It's steamy here, and there's nothing to do but sweat when you're from the Pacific Northwest. Visited the new MOMA today, saw some of the SNL actors in an improv show at the park and finally found the perfect sleep sack for this journey. We met up with our friends Will and Aparna, with whom we are staying tonight. And they have air conditioning, ahhhh.

Up early tomorrow for the flight to Tokyo. Looking forward to 14 hours of first-class flyin'.

Comments:
Hey Amyl-nitrate,
I'm so bummed that we didn't hook up last weekend. My innards kept me entertained though. I partied with Mssrs. Pepto and Toilet hard. Those two really know how to rock!
SNL in the park. Rachel Dratch is SUCH a hottie. I totally would have groped her and ran away. Cuz that's how I roll, G.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?